Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monsters I want back and Monsters I want out of My Monster Rancher






Vulkan gives us our first Top Ten!




I would like to thank the monster rancher wiki for supplying these images.


Top five Monsters I want back in Monster Rancher


Antlan is currently not on this list since it's only been out for one game.


5.) Ogyo

In all honesty I liked this monster. I used it, it wasn't too bad and, things mix well with it. Plus I like the noise it makes. There likely are better monsters I could of added at #5 but in reality this is a monster that shouldn't of been removed.

Seriously that thing is cute.


4.) Zilla


With all of the horrible monsters running around in monster rancher why couldn’t they keep more cool monsters? It’s a walking whale .




"That's allot of fish"


3.) Kato

They drank alcohol and breathed fire. What more need I say?



Prepare your anus.



2.) Arrow Head

Honestly I just liked this thing based on how cool it looked. It’s a Lobster Scorpion that will mess you up without a second thought.




You got crabs.. Eeer, lobster scorpions.


1.) Worm

As allot of monster rancher fans know Beaclons are adult worms and in monster rancher 2 worms turned into Beaclons. Why can’t we have this again? Worms are adorable little buggers that will consume you for being so foolish for underestimating them. Yes I am aware the old way for worms to turn into Beaclons was ridiculous but it is something easily simplified.




"On monday he ate through one apple. But he was still hungry" -The very hungry caterpillar

Top five monsters I never want to see in a monster rancher game ever again


5. Pancho

Because my real #5 would of gotten me a death threat.



Someone call the smashing pumpkins.


4. Plant

I know this monster has been there since the beginning of the game series and well. I hate it, everyone I have talked about the series with, hates it. Hell even Jesus hates it!



You think weed killer will work on these?


3. Ducken.


Kill it, kill it with fire. This is mostly do to how Ducken looks since after monster rancher 2.

“It makes Porygon look dead damn sexy!” –My friend Damon



Did I mention kill it fire?




2. Color Pandora


Just looking at it makes me rage. I have already given far too much detail into this abomination.



Maybe they can be used as foot stools?


1. Maya





Now many of you are asking yourselves “what the hell is a Maya?” Well my friends Mayas are one of the newer monsters introduced in Monster Rancher Evo. You know the one no one bought because of the whole circus thing. In my personal taste it looks very plain and just seems like a shittier tiger. Me personally my first time playing EVO the moment I got the chance to I fused the first one you get in an attempt to make something cool looking. Sadly everything it combines with looks horrible with the acceptation of Zan. But then again everything works with Zan. This Monster I’m guessing was just an attempt to work with a different style I’m guessing and sadly it did not come out too well. Oh and the first Maya you get is ‘the mother’ of the little beast boy who joins you (trying to keep plot details to a minimum.) Which brings the question as to how is he even able to talk, walk on two feet, have concept of worth and, etc?



I'm actually surprised this didn't become a popular choice for furries. But that would of involved people buying Monster Rancher Evo



2 comments:

  1. absolutely hilarious good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thank you heres my list of bring back and throw aways

    I miss katos, worms, wrackies, I want hares to be back to how they were in M.R 2 not some cartoon bunny bunny >.>, zillas they were like the legend of monster rancher 2 (which is my favorite game cant you tell?) arrowheads, jells, idk if they got rid of hengers or not. I thought color pandoras looked fine in M.R 2 they ruined them after that... and i wish pixies looked like they did in the first two games and M.R advance one Mocks they gave some pretty bad ass sub breeds. centaurs and monols just because of the sweet evil looking sub-breeds.

    and finnaly... time to rant about the new monsters I HATE
    Momo... NO just NO!!! you cant replace awesome katos with like a mix between a kitten and snorlax.
    Rhinorollers oh lets put a rhino on a tire and call it a monster... >.>
    Mogis its a freaking DJ dog with a shell on its head!
    octopee... octopus+puppy? wtf? its some what cute... but they tried to make everything look too cute...
    they butchered bakus in M.R3 and theve looked stupid ever since...
    ok ranting over lol I may start making youtube videos of monster rancher facts i have gameplay vids and character vids ive made maybe i should make top tens.
    love,
    darkdragoneclipse

    ReplyDelete